Don’t call it a comeback!
Compared to any other major U.S. city, Detroit has seen it all! It’s been the trading post of our early occupants, the headquarters of business, an integral player of the civil rights movement, and a major source of music still cherished today, but unfortunately became the laughing stock of the nation, suffering through bankruptcy and government corruption. It has revived itself to be a tourist attraction, center of business innovation and entrepreneurship, and a great place to live and work.
Real estate development and renovation has been a key contributor in Detroit’s rebirth, and I am fortunate to be able to directly impact this change. As a resident, I am fully committed to getting Detroit back to where it was. I am able to achieve this by assisting both owner occupants & investors alike invest in the City. There are many nuances to purchasing and selling real estate in this market, and it crucial to have a Realtor to help you understand and guide you through these challenges. Here are the benefits to hiring me as your Detroit Realtor:
- Access to all single-family, multi-family, condominiums, and townhomes
- Detroiter perspective on location/neighborhoods
- Close connections to lenders offering the Detroit Home Mortgage program, which perfectly meets needs of owner-occupant Detroit buyers
- Strong working relationships with other Detroit-based Realtors, providing insider information and potential off-market homes
- Provide introductions to highly-rated property management companies focused in Detroit
- Trusting relationships with home inspectors who have years of experience with historic homes and their mechanical systems
- Group of other real estate professionals concentrated in certain areas to provide you with individualized service if it’s out of my expertise